Over the past 40 years, we have grown extensively and continue to invest in our employees, their safety and the potential to identify new and innovative ways to accomplish our clients’ goals. The following timeline highlights some of the major events in the history of Sunland Construction, Inc.
- Sunland is incorporated in the State of Louisiana in 1974.
- Sunland Eastern Division established in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Directional Drilling Division established in Eunice, LA.
- DHB Services established in Eunice, LA.
- Sunland Rocky Mountain Division created in Aztec, NM.
- Sunland Station Construction Division created in Eunice, LA.
- Sunland acquires Foremost Pipeline Construction Company, Inc in Gaston, SC.
Sunland Marine Division acquired in Belle Chasse, LA.
Sunland Gulf Coast Division established in Delcambre, LA.
Sunland - Kori Services established in Eunice, LA.
Via acquisition MB Construction added to family of companies in DeBeque, CO.
Buffalo Gap Instrumentation and Electrical Company, Inc. acquired in Buffalo Gap, TX.
- Sunland Field Services created to focus on shale play construction opportunities in Carthage, TX; Houston, TX; and Tilden, TX.
- Via acquisition Sunland Field Service - Bakken established in Stanley, ND.
- MB Construction merges with Sunland Field Services to form Sunland Field Services - Piceance.
- Sunland Field Services - Permian Basin established in Odessa, TX.